Monday, October 4, 2010

President's Notes

To the current slate of Officers, I want to personally congratulate you for a very fine beginning in your term of service. I felt that the participants at our men's retreat, Brother's Foster and Bell did an outstanding Job in their presentations and that they were both inspiring as well as informative.

Just to remind you that we have a tremendous task ahead of us in getting the Regional Councils set-up and operating. I indulge you to begin making contact now with as many Moderators, Pastors, and leading men in the Associations in your Regions now and start planning the best approach to take so that we can start making in roads in getting the Job done.

As your President, I am here to assist you and encourage you in any way that I can.

I have an additional Cell # that you can make contact with me: 336-686-2028, feel free to contact me at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment